Key highlights of the newly updated Jaguar F-Pace SUV:
- Jaguar F-Pace SVR’s 550 PS 5.0L V8 Supercharged petrol engine has improved torque churning capability of 700 Nm that allows the car to achieve a top speed of 286 kmph, with lesser emissions and improved mileage.
- The increased torque of the F-Pace SVR also gives it more punch to reduce 0-100 kmph time by three-tenths of a second to mere 4.0 seconds.
- The braking performance is also enhanced due to improved cooling and updated pads.
- The new front bodywork of Jaguar F-Pace SVR looks race-inspired bearing all the head-turning qualities.
- The F-Pace SVR gets luxurious sports interiors and features exclusive performance-focused materials that never the sportiness die in you.
- The F-Pace is always connected with its Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment technology and it also gets an all-new 28.84 cm (11.4) HD curved glass touchscreen.
The Britain-born and Tata Motors-owned luxury car maker Jaguar has updated its F-Pace SVR performance SUV with various notable qualities, making it more faster, more dynamic and more refined than before. The credit for making the performance SUV better than ever goes to the Jaguar SV team.
The F-Pace SVR gets improved remarkably with its new hardware, advanced Electronic Vehicle Architecture (EVA 2.0), motorsport-inspired looks, luxurious and performance-focused interior and the newest connected convenience technologies.
ALSO READ: Tata Altroz i-Turbo Launched
The tweaked F-Pace SVR is powered by a 5.0L V8 Supercharged petrol engine that can produce 550 PS of peak power and an increased peak torque of 700 Nm (increased by 20 Nm than forerunner). The improved torque helps in enhanced performance and allows the performance SUV to take a sprint of 0-100 kmph in 4.0 seconds and achieve a top speed of 286 kmph (increased by 5.1 kmph).
ALSO READ: Top 21 Most Expensive Cars Sold in India
There are also incremental tweaks in the transmission and dynamics of the F-Pace SVR. The car feels more comfortable and enjoyable to drive now and it also doesn’t disappoint while running on the roads at high-speeds. Even the steering system is enhanced and now features a new electronic power-assistance system.
The braking of the new F-Pace SVR has also improved with the 395 mm (front) and 396 mm (rear) two-piece disc brakes, supported by a new Integrated Power Booster. There is improved cooling that further improves the performance of the brakes. The F-Pace SVR also features All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, also seen in other Jaguar cars.
The looks of the new F-Pace SVR carry the motorsport charm. The auto-maker has focused on enhancing the airflow and aerodynamics to greatly improve not just the looks but also the driving dynamics.
The interior of the F-Pace SVR exhibits luxurious sporty traits, justifying the car’s overall character. Premiumness, which is always expected from Jaguar makes its way inside the cabins and you’d be impressed to see luxurious detailings at every nook and corner of the SUV.
The new F-Pace SVR is also offered with a wide range of advanced connectivity features. Some of the impressive features of Jaguar F-Pace SVR include Pivi Pro infotainment, Active Road Noise Cancellation, Software-Over-Air capability and the newly introduced Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Stay tuned to CarBikeIndia to read news on cars and two-wheelers!