Tata Motors has finally announced the complete prices of all the variants and option packs of accessories of the Tata Punch micro-SUV. To be available in four different variants, the Tata Punch has received a starting price of Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Tata Punch: Variants and Prices
The new Tata Punch has been launched in four variants – Pure, Adventure, Accomplished and Creative, the prices for which are as follows:
- Tata Punch Pure – Rs 5.49 lakh
- Tata Punch Adventure – Rs 6.39 lakh
- Tata Punch Accomplished – Rs 7.29 lakh
- Tata Punch Creative – Rs 8.49 lakh
- Tata Punch Adventure – Rs 6.99 lakh
- Tata Punch Accomplished – Rs 7.89 lakh
- Tata Punch Creative – Rs 9.09 lakh
(all prices Ex-showroom, Delhi)
All these prices are introductory and valid up for the bookings which are made on or before 31st December 2021. Post this date, the prices will be hiked in all likelihood.
Apart from the prices for the variants, Tata Motors has also revealed the costs of option packs for all four variants, all of which are as mentioned below:
- Rhythm, for Pure variant – This option pack includes a simple 2-DIN audio system with four speakers and controls for audio and Bluetooth on the steering wheel. This pack costs Rs 35,000.
- Rhythm, for Adventure variant – This is also priced at Rs 35,000, but has only a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- Dazzle, for Accomplished variant – Priced at Rs 45,000, this option pack includes projector headlamps, daytime running LEDs, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels and a black finish for the A-pillar
- iRA, for Creative variant – This is exclusively available only for the top-spec variant, and offers connected car features.
Tata Punch – Design and Features
Positioned between the Tiago NRG and Nexon, the new Tata Punch is a micro-SUV – a compact hatchback which has been given the stance and styling of an SUV. The overall styling looks very much inspired from the bigger SUVs like Nexon and Harrier, with elements like split headlamps with projectors, humanity grille with daytime running LEDs on its edges, tall stance with high ground clearance, LED tail lamps, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels and body cladding all around.
On the inside, the overall cabin layout of the Tata Punch looks interesting, complete with modern elements like a free-standing 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, push start-stop button, automatic climate control, driver seat height adjustment, electrically adjustable and foldable rearview mirrors and part-digital instrument console with TFT coloured display.
The Tata Punch recently was awarded a 5-star rating under Global NCAP crash tests It comes with features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors and camera, ISOFIX mounts for child seats and brake sway control.
Tata Punch – Engine and Transmission
Under the hood, the new Tata Punch is being offered with only one petrol engine option. It is the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine, which makes 86 PS of maximum power output and 113 Nm of maximum torque output. The engine is available with the options of both 5-speed manual and 5-speed AMT gearbox options.