Thar bookings cross 9,000 mark in less than a week.
Mahindra & Mahindra have created a stir in the SUV segment by launching its all-new 2020 Thar on October 2, 2020. The butch off-roader is getting maximum queries for its automatic and convertible variants. Interestingly, the test drives of the new Thar are only open in 18 cities! Nationwide drives will commence from October 15.
How to book 2020 Mahindra Thar?
You can either book it online or offline. For offline booking, you can visit your nearest Mahindra showroom and choose your preferred variant and colour options.
For booking 2020 Thar online, you can go directly on this booking link at Thar’s website – Book Thar
Steps for booking 2020 Mahindra Thar:
- Select your City, preferred Engine (petrol/diesel), variant and colour from the drop-down. Choose ‘Select & Continue’.
- It will lead you to the authorised Mahindra dealers in your city, you can pick the one nearest to your place.
- Fill up your personal Information
- When you hit the Submit option, a dialogue box will open prompting for OTP. Please ensure you enter the correct mobile number so that it can verify you.
- The booking amount is not the same for all variants, it depends on the type of trim you choose.
When will I get the delivery of my 2020 Mahindra Thar?
The deliveries for the SUV will be made from November 1, 2020. The deliveries may be delayed if your preferred variant is high in demand. However, Mahindra is all pumped up to deliver Thars on time.
Why the Thar is creating such a buzz?
Well, you need to check the Thar in flesh to know the answer. This is the first time the Thar is dressed contemporarily. The exterior has taken a big leap in terms of looks with the only noticeable common aspect left in Thar are the round headlamps. The grille, wheel arches, bonnet, roof, rear – everything has gone under the hammer.
For the first time, it gets a petrol engine option as well apart from the diesel. It also gets an automatic.
You get 4 and 6-seat arrangement choices to pick. And not to mention, the first time factory fitted hardtop version.
The plush interiors can easily put any premium SUV to shame with neatly appointed upholstery, dashboard, knob settings and ideally bolstered seats.
The prices of the 2020 Mahindra Thar range in the bracket of Rs 9.80 lakh – Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom).