The Bajaj festive offer 2021 presents low down payment, cash discounts, cashback and more.
Over the years, the Pulsar range has become a hugely successful lineup of entry-level performance-oriented motorcycles. Owing to the consistent demand generated by the Pulsar range, Bajaj Auto has introduced a few offers on some of its models for the ongoing festive season.
What are the offers?
Currently, there are price discounts offered on two of the models of the Bajaj Pulsar range. The most affordable all of them all, the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is being offered with a cash discount of Rs. 2,200. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is also offered with a cash discount of Rs. 4,300. In addition to these cash discounts on these two models, the highest-selling model of the entire Pulsar lineup, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 single disc variant, can be purchased with a low down-payment of Rs 18,561. Other than these offers on these models, the rest of the models of the Pulsar lineup, including Pulsar RS200, Pulsar 220F, Pulsar NS160, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150 double disc and Pulsar NS125 have no offers on them. However, for those who wish to purchase through the online payment platform Paytm, the entire Pulsar lineup of motorcycles can be purchased with a cashback offer of up to Rs 2,500.
ALSO CHECK: Honda Activa Diwali Offers 2021
Details of models of Pulsar range
- Pulsar 125– The most affordable model of the entire Pulsar lineup of motorcycles, the Pulsar 125 is available in two variants – Pulsar 125 Standard and Pulsar 125 Split Seat, the latter of which gets split seats, split pillion grab rails and engine belly pan. A 124.4cc engine powers the Pulsar 125, which makes 11.8 PS of power and 10.8 Nm of torque.
- Pulsar NS125 – The Pulsar NS125 is designed on the lines of the NS200 and gets the same design, but with different graphics, smaller engine and thinner profile tyres. The Pulsar NS125 gets a 124.45cc engine, which produces 12 PS of power and 11 Nm of torque, which makes it the most powerful 125cc motorcycle in the country today.
- Pulsar 150 – The oldest in the lineup, the Pulsar 150 is also the highest-selling model among all the Pulsars. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is on sale in three variants – Pulsar 150 Neon, Pulsar 150 Single Disc and Pulsar 150 Double Disc – all of which get a 149.5cc engine, which pumps put 14 PS of maximum power and 13.25 Nm of maximum torque.
- Pulsar 180 – The Pulsar 180 was halted for a brief period, but has been brought back given high demand for it. The Pulsar 180 has the same design as that of the Pulsar 150 Double Disc. However, as the name suggests, it is powered by a bigger engine – a 178.6cc engine, which makes 17 PS of power and 14.5 Nm of torque.
- Pulsar NS160 – The Pulsar NS160 caters for the densely populated 150-160cc segment of premium commuters. Designed on the platform of the Pulsar NS200, the Pulsar NS160 gets a smaller 160cc engine, which produces 17.2 PS of power and 14.6 Nm of torque, making it the most powerful in its class.
- Pulsar 220F – The Pulsar 220F is one of the most popular and powerful models in the Pulsar lineup. It is the only semi-faired motorcycle in the entire Pulsar lineup and is powered by a 220cc oil-cooled engine, which produces maximum power and torque outputs of 20.4 PS and 18.55 Nm respectively.
- Pulsar NS200 – The flagship naked motorcycle in the whole Pulsar lineup, the Pulsar NS200 is the most premium and powerful Pulsar ever. This motorcycle sits on the top of the NS lineup of Pulsars and is powered by a 199.5cc liquid-cooled engine, which pumps out 24.5 PS of power and 18.5 Nm of torque.
Pulsar RS200 – Sharing the tag of the most powerful Pulsar ever with the NS200 is the Pulsar RS200. It is the fully-faired version of the NS200, but with a completely different design. However, it shares its 199.5cc engine with the NS200, which here makes 24.5 PS of power and 18.7 Nm of torque.