Here’s everything that the buyers of Citroen C5 Aircross SUV need to know. Read this post to unlock the amazing facts and features of the C5 Aircross SUV.
The most anticipated Citroen C5 Aircross has officially begun its sale in the Indian market. Under the brand La Maison’s dealership, this car is sold in ten cities all around the country. With the facility provider space in Tamil Naidu, this SUV is available as a Completely Knocked Down unit.
Some major and necessary information about Citroen C5 Aircross that our readers must keep in regard is mentioned below:
- The much-awaited Citroen offers a good value for its dimension. In length the C5 Aircross measures 4500mm, 2099mm in width and the height measures 1710mm, also the wheelbase goes to 2730mm. The colours the SUV offers are four in number and three bi-tone roof options, namely, Cumulus Grey, Perla Nera Black, Pearl White, Tijuca Blue, Tijuca Blue with Black Roof, Pearl White with Black Roof and Cumulus Grey with Black Roof.
- Coming to the exteriors, the Citroen C5 Aircross has a fretwork with a black matte touch and the brand emblem attached to it giving it an exquisite look. Along with LED DRLs, it also has LED vision projector headlamps and double-toned diamond-cut alloy wheels, jagged rear bumper, front fog lamps, LED stop lamp and LED taillights.
- The C5 Aircross has a Metropolitan Grey interior cabin with options of two paddings, mainly, Graphite Cloth and Grey Grained Leather. It gets an instrument display of 12.3 inches, a touchscreen infotainment display of 8 inches, the SUV also supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The audio system offers sheer entertainment with six speakers to the occupants.
- The SUV is full of features such as climate control, steering mounted phone and audio controls, adjustable electric seats, cruise control with speed limiter, steel scuff plates and many more. For the environment check, Air Quality System(AQS) is specially provided in the SUV.
- Optimum passenger safety is also insured inside the car. The all-new Citroen C5 Aircross comes equipped with six airbags, Hill Start Assist, ESP, Blind Spot Information System, Hill Descent Control and Traction Control. In addition, it also gets ISOFIX child seat anchors, electric brakes, rear parking sensors with reverse camera and auto door unlock.
- Citroen C5 Aircross comes powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 175 bhp of maximum power and maximum torque of 400 Nm. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. The SUV delivers claimed fuel efficiency of 18.6 kmpl.
- The price for the 2021 Citroen C5 Aircross begins at ₹29.90 lakh for the Feel mono-tone variant. The Feel dual-tone variant of the C5 Aircross is priced at ₹30.40 lakh while the Shine variant is priced at ₹31.90 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV competes against cars like Jeep Compass, Volkswagen T-Roc and Hyundai Tucson.