- Renault Captur is now launched in India at the starting price of Rs. 9.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom Pan India). Read here why to buy Renault Captur SUV. Know Renault Captur price, features, dimensions, exterior, interior, ground clearance, boot space etc.
- Renault Captur Price List Variant Wise:
- 1. Ultimate Exterior Design
- 2. First-in-class Ergo Design Leather Seats
- 3. First-in-class Infinity Instrument Cluster
- 4. Exclusive Themed Personalisation Packs
- 5. Bigger Dimensions Than Tata Nexon
Renault Captur is now launched in India at the starting price of Rs. 9.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom Pan India). Read here why to buy Renault Captur SUV. Know Renault Captur price, features, dimensions, exterior, interior, ground clearance, boot space etc.
Renault Captur, the French Compact SUV is launched in the Indian auto-industry at the starting price of Rs. 9.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom Pan India) for the petrol variant. Here in this article, we have mentioned the Renault Captur price, features, interior, exterior and other details.
Renault Captur Price List Variant Wise:
|Petrol||9.99 Lakh||11.07 Lakh||11.69 Lakh|
|Diesel||11.39 Lakh||12.47 Lakh||13.09 Lakh||13.88 Lakh|
*All prices are lakhs INR
Also check out the 5 good reasons that will induce you to buy Renault Captur compact SUV.
1. Ultimate Exterior Design
The upcoming Renault Captur car is designed bold and definitely has a stunning presence. The exterior is presented in a dual-tone combination and the car is characterised by wholesome design lines.
Below are the amazing exterior features of Renault Captur that make it thought-provking:
- Sparkle Full LED Headlamps
- Ripple Tail Lamps
- Sapphire LED DRLs
- Floating Side Indicators
- R17 Crystal Cut Alloys
2. First-in-class Ergo Design Leather Seats
First-in-class Ergo design leather seats is another charm inside the Renault Captur SUV. The seats get diamond pattern gold deco stitching that adds to the overall premiumness inside the car. The best advantage of these Ergo design leather seats is that they offer raised comfort levels while driving on long tours.
3. First-in-class Infinity Instrument Cluster
The first-in-class Infinity Instrument Cluster can turn out to be the USP of Renault Captur. Never seen before in any Indian car, this feature is sure to delight the buyers and give them a feel of driving a racing car. The digital setup of the tachometer along with large dials of both the fuel indicator and tachometer are a sure treat.
4. Exclusive Themed Personalisation Packs
Renault Captur is available in 2 exclusive themed personalisation packs – Diamond Deck and Urban Connect. These fashion-inspired dual tone exterior are rarely seen on Indian cars.
5. Bigger Dimensions Than Tata Nexon
Last but not the least, the Renault Captur SUV is spacious than the rival Tata Nexon SUV.
The dimensions of Renault Captur vs Tata Nexon are read:
|Dimensions||Renault Captur||Tata Nexon|
|Length||4329 mm||3994 mm|
|Width||1813 mm||1811 mm|
|Height||1619 mm||1607 mm|
|Wheelbase||2673 mm||2498 mm|
|Ground Cleaarance||210 mm||209 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50 litres||44 litres|
|Boot Space||392 litres||350 litres|